COMPREHENSIVE FAÇADE ENGINEERING SERVICES
Assist the Architects and Consultants to select appropriate and economical Façade envelope system and drafting, detailing the following:
- Tender Façades drawings;
- Development of new systems;
- Independent advice on suppliers and contractors;
- Geometric analysis and modelling;
- IFC Façades drawings;
- BIM modeling.
Assist the main contractors in:
- Studying the tender drawings and specs;
- Supporting and coordinating with the aluminum contractors;
- Optimization and Value engineering for higher profit without compromising on design objectives.
Assist aluminum contractors in obtaining their clients/consultants approval and to prepare the following documents:
- Comprehensive Custom Façade Design by efficient use of energy and building physics;
- Early stage Concept Design, System Drawings and Full Development to achieve the investment target and the design intent within budget and timeline;
- Form ﬁnding and modulation;
- Engineering and geometric rationalization;
- Design integration;
- Systems innovation research and development;
- Algorithmic design via advanced computation parametric 3D modeling;
- BIM Design and modelling for manufacturability and construction;
- Optimization and value engineering solutions without compromising on design objectives;
- Glass Design as per specs and architect intent;
- Third party inspection, reviewing all shop drawings, structural analysis and samples mockups;
- Prepare any documentation or drawings required for mockups and initial testing in coordination with recommended laboratories.
- Shop drawings detailing and coordinating with other trades;
- Material selection as per specification;
- Building physics, acoustic, thermal design & u-value simulation;
- Structural analysis and engineering considering dead, live, wind, thermal, seismic, building movement and BMU loads;
- Aluminum, gaskets extrusion profiles and dies development;
- Quantity surveys, project estimation and material take off.
Façade fabrication, installation & close-out:
- 3D Modelling using different software’s;
- Fabrication drawings and cut list Step Files for CNC automated machining;
- Release the installation/erection drawings that guide the installation crews;
- Attend technical meetings with the consultant and Main-Contractor;
- Close-Out As built drawings compilation, operation & maintenance Manuals;
- Work under professional indemnity insurance covers all over the world.